- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
About purchasing coupons
- Can anyone buy a coupon?
- Anyone can purchase it, regardless of whether it is inside or outside Miura City.
- When will the coupons be sold?
- Coupon purchases (credit card payments, convenience store payments, etc.) will start at 10:00 on October 19th (Tuesday).
- What are the payment methods for coupon purchases?
- Credit card payment will be Visa and Mastercard.
* Registration of personal authentication service (3D Secure) is required in advance.
Convenience store payments are Seven-Eleven, FamilyMart, Lawson, Ministop, and Seicomart. In addition, J-Coin Pay can be used.
- How many coupons can I buy?
- Up to 2 mouths per person.
- Can you issue a receipt when I purchase the coupon?
- No receipt will be issued. Please ask the dealer when using the coupon.
- Can I buy without a smartphone?
- A smartphone or tablet device is required to purchase and use coupons.
You will also need your email address to register as a user.
User registration is authenticated by SMS, so please make various settings.
- Can children who do not have a smartphone purchase it?
- Only a court agent can make a proxy purchase, but a smartphone or tablet device is required to use it.
Also, since it is authenticated by SMS, if a parent purchases it, it cannot be purchased with a smartphone with the same phone number.
Handling of coupons
- Can I return items purchased with coupons?
- you can not.
- Can I redeem a coupon that could not be used by the expiration date?
- It cannot be exchanged for cash. Please use up by the expiration date.
- What should I do if I forget my password?
- Please reset from the login screen.
- Where can I use the coupon?
- It can be used at pre-registered "dealers". For more information Find a dealer Please see the page.
About the use of coupons
- What can the coupon be used for?
- Coupons can be used for all products and services at dealers. (However, some items such as cigarettes cannot be used.)
Please check the following for details.
- Please tell me in detail what coupons cannot be used.
- Investment and debt payment (taxes, insurance premiums, transfer fees, electricity / gas / water / telephone charges, etc.)
- Payment to national and local governments (designated garbage bags, national health insurance premiums, etc.)
- Gift certificates (beer tickets, sake tickets, okome tickets, gift certificates issued by the store, etc.), travel tickets, tickets, stamps, official postcards, stamps, prepaid cards, coupon tickets, precious metals, securities, gold tickets, etc. Purchase of highly cashable items
- Purchase of manufactured tobacco as stipulated in Article 2, Paragraph 1, Item 3 of the Tobacco Business Act (Act No. 68 of 1984)
- Purchase of raw materials, equipment, purchased products, etc. for private use and purchase of in-house products in connection with business activities
- Payment related to real estate such as land, house purchase, rent, rent, parking lot (excluding temporary storage) and highly asset-oriented items (automobiles, etc.)
- Cash exchange, deposit with financial institutions
- Payment related to business that falls under Article 2 of the Act on Regulation of Customs Business, etc. and Optimization of Business (Act No. 122 of 1948)
- Those related to a specific religion / political organization or those that are offensive to public order and morals
- Exchange or sale of regional promotion tickets
- Others that do not fit the purpose of issuing this regional promotion ticket. In addition, those designated by the Miura City Tourist Association
- Do I get change when I use the coupon?
- No change will be given. Please use the amount not exceeding the payment amount.
- Can I earn points using coupons?
- Correspondence varies depending on the store and point card. Detail is Find a dealer Please refer to the page and contact each store.
- Is it possible to use coupons with IC cards such as cash, Suica, and Pasmo?
- Cash can be used together.
IC cards, etc. may not be used together depending on the store.
Please check with the store when using.
- The web browser does not start.
- This service has a recommended environment. Please check the environment of your device and update if necessary.
■ iPhone iOS: 13 or above Browser: safari
■ Android OS: Android OS 5 or above Browser: Chrome 80 or above